WELCOME AT BELLPERRE
Luxury phones- tailor made from the finest materials for every taste and lifestyle
Inspired by luxury and high-fashion goods from around the world - our drive is to design a minimalistic and beautiful masterpiece made by the finest authentic materials. Research, development and design are done by a selection of seasoned artists from the electronics and traditional luxury goods industries. Our interdisciplinary nature allows BELLPERRE to invent new structures, explore new materials and manufacture timeless designs that show an optimistic view on life. The result: a masterpiece of design.
The name BELLPERRE is derived from the Italian phrase 'Bella Pelle', which literally means beauty of the leather skin. The timeless aesthetics of the finest leathers is a key feature for the brand BELLPERRE. Leather is the ultimate authentic medium with which to express a vision of design.
The name BELLPERRE is also a tribute to Alexander Graham Bell, the innovator of the telephone. BELLPERRE is inspired by the perseverance and intelligence of Alexander Graham Bell, demonstrated by BELLPERRE's own path of inventing new structures, exploring new materials and manufacturing timeless designs that show an optimistic view on life.
The design & engineering of the BELLPERRE handset is completeled accomplished inside the BELLPERRE company, independent of any external party. The entire process - from design and engineering to assembly and finishing – is performed in-house, making BELLPERRE 100% independent and uniquely Dutch.
Each BELLPERRE handset is handmade in the Netherlands by intensively trained craftsmen at a fine Amsterdam workshop. BELLPERRE is the world’s only luxury phone manufacturer that produces each phone based solely on customer order only. Supported by this experience since 2005, BELLPERRE operates as a design & engineering studio for third parties.
What is the order process?
1) To order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
What payment methods do you support?
Bank transfer, credit card payment and Paypal. Whatever payment method you choose no extra costs are charged.
What is the warranty?
BELLPERRE guarantees its devices' quality and offers a worldwide 24 months warranty. Afther that period, if service is still needed, your handset will be repaired locally or at the original Amsterdam workshop.
What is the delivery time?
The Classic is produced in around 2 weeks. The Touch is produced in 6 weeks. Shipment takes about 2 working days to Europe, North America and the Middle East. Shipment to the rest of the world takes around 4 days.
What about shipment?
BELLPERRE assures the safe arrival of your shipment to any address in the world. We always ship with fast reliable express shipments (UPS, DHL, TNT or Skynet). Shipment takes about 2 working days to Europe, North America and Middle East. Shipment to the rest of the world takes around 4 days.
Our exclusive exotic leather is coated to protect against the most demanding of circumstances.
Hardwood enjoys its popularity because of its strength, aesthetics and endurance.
BELLPERRE uses sapphire crystal glasses which large size is unknown for the makers of luxury watches.
The diversity of metals selected by BELLPERRE are aesthetically treated and finished in several ways.
24K solid Gold is used to form or finish the frames of every BELLPERRE phone.
Mother of Pearl reflects the diversity and wide-range of options we serve to finish your unique handset.
The finest cut diamonds and gemstones form the perfect finish to your personal taste.
The engineering of the BELLPERRE handset is realized completely inside the BELLPERRE company, independent of any external party. Engineering is the discipline of acquiring and applying knowledge to the design and construction of works for practical purposes. The history of engineering stems from the earliest times when humans began to make clever inventions.
Seasoned artists from the consumer electronics and traditional luxury goods industries are in charge of the construction and design of the BELLPERRE handset. This approach assures new insights that are unique in the mobile industry.Every fine detail of the BELLPERRE construction and design has been researched extensively. The computer simulation of the handset shows the heart of the knowledge about the perfect fit of the materials, components and construction used.
Every BELLPERRE is hand-built and hand-finished to exceptional standards by the best technicians and craftspeople. It's this approach that makes every BELLPERRE so very special. However, we appreciate that some customers desire that little bit extra: special distinguishing features to make their handset completely unique. This is why we offer a service designed to help our customers realize the particular vision they have for their BELLPERRE. From tiny details to the boldest statement, we can make it happen. A favourite leather colour can be matched or a specific engraving. Whether you desire a solid-gold part or your initials inlayed into the handset, BELLPERRE can make it happen.
Our goal is to create a smartphone that stands apart from mainstream manufacturers while still showcasing the timeless BELLPERRE spirit. The BELLPERRE Touch is engineered to the highest standard. BELLPERRE is launching the first smartphone to embody ‘TOUCH THROUGH LEATHER’ technology - covering and connecting the navigation buttons with the finest exotic leather. Each BELLPERRE device supports up-to-date technology and is built with prestigious materials designed by haute horlogerie.
316L stainless steel: a superior alloy known for its mechanical and corrosion resistance and famous for its robustness, it offers exceptionally intricate designs, thanks to the ultimate tooling precision of up to 1 micron.
Finest Exotic Leather: The BELLPERRE Touch is offered in a palette of 60 colours, featuring two different leathers: buffalo and alligator. The BELLPERRE Touch is hand-bound in leather sourced from the world’s finest tanneries that supply leading luxury houses.
Solid Sapphire Crystal: BELLPERRE has used sapphire crystal for luxury mobile phones for almost 10 years. Solid sapphire crystal is strong, highly scratch-resistant and optically perfect.
- Dimensions: 138.0 x 69.4 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 166 g, Micro-SIM
- 4.9 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 48 GB MEMORY + 2 GB RAM
- 3.5mm jack, NFC, Multitouch
- GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 12
- Speed: HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA; LTE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- DISPLAY, 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors 1i>
- 2G Network: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE 700 / 1700
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Android OS, CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- MicroUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Autofocus CAMERA 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, LED flash
- Simultaneous HD video and image recording
- 1080p@30fps Video
- Secondary cam: 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps
- Accelerometer sensor, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Organizer, Photo/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Stand-by: (2G) / Up to 330 h (3G)
- Talk time: (2G) / Up to 14 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 48 h
The ultra slim BELLPERRE luxury phone has all the features like 5 MP camera, 3G, GPS and E-mail. This exceptional design consists of the finest materials. The sleek frame is precision crafted from a single piece of metal and is available in different authentic finishings: brushed steel, high polished silver, 18K rosé gold and 24K yellow gold finish. The leather collection is of the highest standard, and offers 100+ genuine exotic leather options. The glass window is made of sapphire crystal, famous for its scratch resistance. The advanced construction assures there is a handset for every taste and lifestyle, both male and female.
- Worldwide coverage (GSM QUAD BAND)
- 80 languages available
- Cyrillic, Chinese and Arabic keypad optional
- Slim size: 111 x 45 x 11.2 mm, 135 gr (inc. battery)
- Fast Internet: HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 (10 Mbps)
- TFT Display: 2.2 inch, 16 Million colors, 240 x 320 pixels
- Camera: 5 Megapixel, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery: 400 hours Stand-by, 5 hours Talk time
- GPS navigation, Accelerometer sensor
- Stereo Bluetooth, Worldwide FM radio
- Vibration, Hands free calling, Noise cancellation
- Email support, SMS (T9 support), MMS, IM
- Web browser, Outlook synchronization, Organizer
- Video recorder: VGA 15 and 30 fps
- Video player: MP4/H.263
- Music player: MP3,WAV,eAAC+,WMA
Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe
For price inquiry please submit the following information:
BELLPERRE commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on this site is correct and up-to-date. BELLPERRE reserves the right to correct the site's content at any time and without warning. However, BELLPERRE cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on this site.
As a result, BELLPERRE declines responsibility:
- for any site interruption;
- for any bugs;
- for any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site;
- for any and all damage resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
- from any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone's access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site. BELLPERRE commit to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided on line by Internet users.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources BELLPERRE cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, BELLPERRE cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, BELLPERRE cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
BELLPERRE Property rights
The site as well as all software used in connection with the site may contain confidential information or information protected by existing intellectual property right legislation or any other law. Hence, unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property rights relating to documents contained on the site and to each of the elements created for the site are the exclusive property of BELLPERRE, given that BELLPERRE did not grant any license nor any other right except that of consultation to Internet users. The reproduction of all documents published on the site is authorized solely for personal and private use. All reproductions and all use of photocopies for other purposes are explicitly forbidden. In terms of software, it is forbidden to copy, modify, create a derived work, reverse engineer its conception or assembly - or attempt, in any way, to find the source code (except when this is allowed by law), to sell, to grant, to sublicense, to modify or to transfer the software's property rights. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use a modified version of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service - or to access the website through another interface other than that provided by BELLPERRE.